Home Goods Halloween Haul

Monday, October 29, 2012

Hi Guys,
I hope you had a great weekend. Halloween is already here and I found some pretty glammed up Halloween decorations at Home Goods this year.  I'm loving how the traditional carved Halloween Pumpkins have evolved into something you can now incorporate with your home decor - with DIY Chevron painted and Glittered up pumpkins (via my Pinterest) - you're Halloween decor is sure to spice up your own space at home! 

Take a look at some of the neat Halloween gadgets I came across...


Here's some other cool pieces I found...
This AMAZING mirror!
 Cynthia Rowley flat irons that were just TOO CUTE!  
I love the ikat print and it was only $29.99!

Up next: My Weekend Update

Have a good day guys!
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips