A Heartfelt Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while.  The holidays are always so busy and it's nice to take a break to spend quality time with my family and friends.  My kids are growing up so fast - I can't believe that my little man is almost 6 months old.  Also, aside from that, I've been noticing just how much more grown up my daughter really is since I can now carry on an adult conversation with her.  It strikes me how incredibly amazing she is, how intuitive she is, and especially how she is able to connect with people despite how young she is.  Before she goes to bed at night I brush her hair and we chat about our day and she tells me what part she liked the most and what she wishes she could change.  In those moments that we share together, our connection is so strong that I just want to hold her tight all through the night. With everything that has been going on lately, especially with that horrific tragedy in Connecticut, I can't imagine a world without my kids and it's incredibly unfortunate that although the holidays are supposed to be a joyous time of the year, to others is may be the complete opposite.  My heart goes out to all of those affected by this tragedy, I pray every night for the victims and their families that they find the strength to get through this time.  A friend of mine told me a story the other day about her 5 year old nephew, who had seen what had happened on the news on that very sad day, and this is what he told his mother - "Maybe God wanted those kids to spend Christmas with Him in Heaven."  This brings tears to my eyes and reminds me just how amazing children really are.

This Christmas, I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful holiday filled with love, laughter, and good cheer.  We all deserve happiness, so be sure to treasure each moment.

Love you guys and I'll see you in the new year,
Kathy
Ho Ho Ho!!! ;)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips