It's 2012! ...and it's TODAY!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012






Yes, I woke up from a dream and now it's 2012. Okay, let's be honest - it's called "procrastination" and it was out to get me.  Alright, it got me...until TODAY that is! 

I've been inspired to start a blog ever since my daughter was born in 2009, and as you can see for yourself in the link below, I wanted to share my new experiences as a wife and a mother on that blog to share all the changes I was going through in life and as I noted in that one (and only) post in 2009 I did say, "I’ve finally decided to put an end to my procrastination and just start writing." Let's face it, that didn't happen. So now, TODAY, I'm sticking to my word and going forward with this.  The good news is that now that it's been almost 3 years later, I have even more interesting stories and things to share with you all and I'm so excited to actually start!


Come and follow me....today ;)



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips