Bedroom Dreamin'

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Being sick has definitely put a hinder on my home decorating projects these days.  I have to remember that I am almost 7 months pregnant so I do need to take it easy on myself, its just that there is so much to do around here and I want to do it all and be done with it - only problem is that I just seem to always want to add more things to do on my list :)

I've been spending a lot of time in bed lately because I just can't seem to fight off this cold / sore throat / cough that I think my family keeps passing around to each other.  It's got me thinking about bedrooms a lot, especially since I've been spending a ton of time in one these days.

While I do love our current deep plum bedroom and plush white cozy Tempurpedic bed...who is to say that I can't dream a little?

Here's what I dream of...


canopy beds...black & white...clean lines...


I've always loved to decorate my bedroom in a way that it somewhat feels like a hotel suite...minus the nightly rate



Here's what Erik dreams of....

(I wouldn't complain - it's beautiful!!!)


Here's Keira's dream room...



And I'm not sure yet if Ryker would like this room, but it is one pretty COOL room!



Sweet Dreams!!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips