Pregnancy Update: 28 Weeks

Friday, April 20, 2012

I had my 28 week appointment yesterday and it turns out that I have now become anemic!  It sure does explain why I've been feeling EXTREMELY exhausted and drained in the middle of the day. I've only  gained 1 pound since last months appointment so the doc gave me some iron pills and said I should increase my  protein and red meat intake to boost my iron and gain a little bit more for the baby. So, to all you prego moms & new mom to be's out there, remember to be sure to get your "IRON" on with these Iron rich foods:

- Soy (tofu)
- Beef
- Dried Fruit
- Spinach of course (just think Popeye)



* If you're taking Iron pills, the doc advised me to take it in between meals with orange juice to increase the Iron mineral absorption in my body.

Now for the fun Prego news... I'll be taking my maternity photos with Deborah Quast Photography at my house this Sunday. I am LOVING bright printed dresses and I'm super excited to see how my growing tummy looks in these!

Ella & Michelle Dresses, ForLove21 Necklace, Missoni hat

Happy Friday Everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips