Bits of Our Week

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


The time is near and my days have been packed with so much to do, so I apologize for the lag in posts this past week! With Keira's 3rd birthday party coming up and a new baby boy on his way, I know this month is just going to fly by!  

I made Keira & I some matching crystal bracelets since we're both Gemini's celebrating our birthdays this weekend!

Busy working on some earring orders this week for Velvet Throne.  I'll be posting NEW items in my shop by mid next week!  Can't wait to show you guys!


Velvet Throne "Simple Mint & Gold" Earring
Photo Credit: Ron Coquia

Velvet Throne Orange & Black SF Giants Inspired earrings
Photo Credit: Ron Coquia

Oma & Opa's birthday gift to Keira was Ballet & Tap dance classes so she is extremely excited to start & she practices every single day!  Thank you Oma & Opa!

Oh the joys of being a kid!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips