Glamour + Beckham = L-O-V-E

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

So, I've always been a huge fan of Victoria Beckham.  I've met her once in Chicago when she did a store visit at Bloomingdales to promote her DVB Denim & Sunglasses launch and she was incredibly beautiful, sweet, and quite funny in person.  I know most people hold a different opinion of her, but for me, I've always been drawn to her for some reason. I just absolutely love her sense of style and how she is able to pull off all sorts of different looks.  I've watched her clothing line evolve from just her DVB Denim line, to her Sunglasses collection, to her Signature Fragrance lines, and now her incredibly successful RTW Dress & Accessories collections shown in Fashion Week. To me - she's beautiful, driven, funny, and a mother...of 4, not to mention a pretty HOT soccer mom married to a pretty HOT soccer superstar!



Next month, she's been chosen to be Glamour's First-Ever Guest Editor for their SEPTEMBER FASHION ISSUE.  Check out her latest behind the scenes HERE.







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips