Thank God for Thanksgiving

Thursday, November 22, 2012

via

I'm grateful for so many things in my life and because life goes by so fast, sometimes it's difficult to find the perfect time to fully express my gratitude to the people around me that help make it all possible.  Although Thanksgiving happens only once a year, it's important to me to give thanks to God and to those around me that have played a key role in my journey in life.  Today I'm grateful for my family, my friends, the roof over my head, the food on my table, and for YOU and your ongoing support and positive words.  I always say this, but I really do appreciate your support and I love reading the lovely emails I get from you guys, it encourages me to follow my heart and stay true to myself.  I've done just that, and through all your support I hope to continue on this adventure and I hope you continue to follow me because I love sharing it all with you ;)

In the spirit of this Day of Thanks - I'm offering 10% off your total purchase from my Velvet Throne Designs shop just for my LMS followers.  Please use code LMSTHANKS at checkout.  Promotion starts now through Cyber Monday, November 26th.

I hope you all enjoy your day!

With Love & Gratitude,
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips