Black & White Bedding Update

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I finally got around to posting up some photos of the Black and White Duvet set I got a while back from here.  It got sold out a couple days after I posted about it, but the good news is that it's back in stock on Amazon and you can purchase it here if you like it.

I love the contrast of the clean black lines against the white.  It really helps to brighten up my bedroom since my walls are painted a deep plum color.  I added a silver sequin pillow to compliment the silver accents I have in the room - pulling from the metallic silver crown moulding and lamp shades.  

All I'm missing now is a faux fur throw...I'm loving this one from West Elm and the price is not too shabby! I'm adding this one to my Christmas wish list!
What's on your Christmas list?
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Too cool -- I am black and white decor crazy, I've gone with a classic damask style print bed set - but by going with a black and white palette it adds a modern touch - thoughts - http://www.home-decorating-co.com/rose-tree-symphony-bedding.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips