Ryker's Room Revisited

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I've been really busy with family get togethers and prepping our house for Christmas. We finally got our Christmas tree this morning so we're getting ready to set that up tonight - Keira can't wait and well, Ryker's too excited he has no words at all ;)
Some of you were asking a few questions about Ryker's room and I noticed that I never did an update on the final look of his room, so here it is.

Q. What white color did you use in Ryker's room?
A. Gallery White - Behr Premium Plus Ultra (from Home Depot)

Q.Where did you get the tree decals?
A. from Styleywalls


Q. Where did you buy that Gold Mirror?
A. Home Goods, and it was super cheap on clearance - it was a distressed white color and I just spray painted it gold. You can check out my DIY project HERE.



Q. Where did you buy the wooden changing table?

A. It was a Craigslist find - it's actually a rolling bar - the top opens up into a large table and the doors swing open (it's great for hiding extra diapers and necessities).  I initially was planning on painting it a bold color, like yellow, but I decided that the natural wooden elements incorporated into the room would add a bit of ruggedness which I loved.

Q. Do you have prints available of that yellow painting in Ryker's room?

A. No, at the moment I only have original paintings in my shop, but if you're interested in a commission piece, big or small, I can definitely paint a special piece to match your nursery or room.  You can contact me via email here.  Also, you can check by shop frequently as I normally add new pieces.

Thanks guys and if you have anymore questions please email me.  I'll try to get back to them asap.

Have a great week!
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips