Find the Perfect Present & Save 15% off Velvet Throne Shop today!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hi everyone!
Please come and check out some new pieces from my shop and enjoy 15% off with discount code VTDXMAS at checkout. If you have any special requests for paintings or accessories please email me here - the discount still applies for custom orders as well, so if you have any questions or ideas please don't hesitate to contact me.  My inventory is slimming down a little so I'll be adding a few more babies soon, even some wearable art pieces which I'm super excited to show you.

All my pieces come wrapped nicely with tissue paper and are ready to give as a gift right out of the box.  So, if you're planning on having it sent directly to another address as a present, please send me a message and I can include a personalized card in the box addressed and signed by you with a personal message. :)


ho ho ho & xo's,
Kathy


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips