Take a Time Out - Reading Nooks

Friday, May 4, 2012

Lately, time has been going by so fast that it's nice to take a Time Out  every now and then for yourself.

Here's some beautiful reading nooks that I found on Pinterest that make me wish I could just crawl up with a book (or nook) and a cozy blanket!



Neutral & Cool Colors


I just love this room, it looks like it's in the middle of the house. I love how unexpected it is!
Pops of Red & White 


and of course...



The CLASSIC Black & White


You just can't go wrong with this color combination. It's so crisp.

Have a great weekend everyone! I hope you all get to take a little Time Out for yourself this weekend!

Images via PINTEREST.
Follow me on Pinterest HERE





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips