Weekly Obsession: Italian Cream Soda

Monday, July 2, 2012

They opened up an Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant around our area and because I'm still pregnant, my normal glass of Cabernet with my pasta dinner has been replaced with Raspberry Cream Italian Soda, but I'm not complaining it's Deeeee....licious!

I found a wonderful recipe from a super cute blog called Sugar & Charm.  You must try it, chances are you'll LOVE it!

* I didn't have time to make my own fruit syrup to use, so in place of that I used Torani Raspberry Syrup.  Erik's favorite flavor is Orange Torani Syrup mixed with Vanilla Torani Syrup - it tastes just like an orange creamsicle drink!


Both Photo Credits: Sugar & Charm

Happy Monday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips