Closet Cleanse

Friday, August 24, 2012

As I said, this is the month of getting things done and my list keeps getting longer and longer and it's staring to feel really good to cross things off as I go.  My lower rack on my closet decided to come crashing down so it was a good time for me to filter through my closet and decide what to keep and what to part ways with.  Erik already setup a shoe rack in our garage for all the shoes I "outgrew" after giving birth to two kids (yes, I went up a 1/2 size for each child)!  Our plan is to have a garage sale by the end of September to clear up some space at home.  There will be a ton of clothes and shoes there, so if you're interested in coming please don't forget to subscribe to my blog above to hear about the sale first.

Erik looked exhausted just looking at the pile!
...and of course the little munchkin found a new hiding spot!

I'll post more pics of some goodies you'll see for sale soon!  Happy Friday Everyone!
-Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips