"Pink" Me Up Tuesday! - New Makeup Staples

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I've always been a Black Eyeliner & Nude Lip kind of gal, but I've switched it up to more of a brighter fresher shade and gone PINK! I've been loving pink a lot this year - from Neon Pink to a rich Bougainvillea Pink shade I've been seeing a lot more of on lips these days! It always feels so girly and fun to try a new shade of lipstick on!


- Garnier BB Cream is light and feels so nice on your skin. I don't use it everyday, but it's great to use in place of a foundation.  
- MAC Liquidlast Eyeliner - I've been raving about it since I've worn it in the delivery room! This thing will NOT come off without a fight with your cotton pad and eye makeup remover! As it is a bit of a hassle to remove all traces of this liner from your eyes, it definitely does it's job of staying put...even on the lower lash line!
- MAC blush in BLUNT & SUPERNOVA - I've been cheating on my IT cosmetics contour palatte with this bad boy.  It's small and fits into my makeup bag and it's just the perfect shade to contour your cheekbones.  I use Supernova blush on the apples of my cheeks to add a bright, fresh pink color.
- MAC Small Contour Brush 109 - This is the perfect brush for creating deep contours on your face...definitely worth the price because it should last you forever.
- LOREAL Colour Riche Balm in COTTON PINK - it's just the perfect pink shade for my skin tone - there's more yellow than blue in this lip color so it's more subtle like a nude pink lip.  It's really moisturizing, all while depositing just the perfect amount of color on your pout.
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in PINK POP - I barely wear lip gloss, but I gave this a try and it's such a pretty pink color at such a great price!

Have a great day & don't forget to subscribe to my blog above! 
;)
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips