It's TVD Thursday!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween yesterday! Last year, Erik and I were vampires - I was a 1940's Pinup girl turned Vampire and Erik was the Vampire Priest who turned me.  Keira was a Flapper - she was too cute!

Gotta love last minute costume ideas!  
I had just found out I was pregnant then so I had to work with what I had in my closet! Being a pregnant, pin-up girl, and just turned Vampire was a little too complicated to explain to people! ;)
Ahhhhh!

Oh, I never got a chance to remind my fellow TVD fans to watch the new episodes on Thursday night on the CW at 8! It's so good!  If you're still trying to catch up on episodes Netflix on demand has seasons 1 & 2 on there.


Up Next: Guest Post - "How to Host a Murder Mystery Party"

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips