New Looks & A Sneak Peek

Monday, November 12, 2012

Hi All!
You may have noticed that the LMS website has been changing up a bit.  I'm working on a few new things for Living My Style and Velvet Throne Designs so I might be switching it up a bit more within the next few weeks.  I've just finished working on a large commissioned piece and am currently in the middle of another large project (I'll keep you posted on that one shortly). If you're interested in a commissioned piece - large or small, please email me velvetthronedesigns@gmail.com 





*All photos were taken by Kathy Michon for VTD - Please site accordingly.

I'm also working hard on this really awesome collection that I'm just so excited to share with you all really soon....ahhh I can't wait to show you!  That collection should be launching by the end of the month.  For now, here's a sneak peak of a couple things coming soon to Velvet Throne Designs.

The "Two Faces" Collection - (Acrylic on Acrylic Box)
Each piece from this collection can be displayed two different ways

this side...


 or this side...



There will only be a couple pieces in this collection so please subscribe to my blog for updates on the launch.

Up Next: My Black & White Bedding Pics 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips