Thursday Treasures - My Velvet Throne Gallery

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I've launched my Abstract Art Collection of paintings in my SHOP this morning.  Please come by and take a look at my online gallery.  I've been working hard putting a collection of art pieces together that would bring a bit of glamour to your walls.  To me, a good piece of art compliments the space around me and makes me smile every time I look at it.  I hope that my pieces can make you feel that way also.

If you're searching for a specific piece you may have seen in a previous posting and can no longer find them in my shop, it might have already been sold - but if there are any specific colors you are drawn to and would like me to do a special piece for you please send me an email

Thank you to all of you for all of your lovely words and support.  
I hope you enjoy the collection.

Love & Cheers,
Kathy







See more HERE
*all photos by ME

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips