Monroe Lounge, San Francisco

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's been a while since I've been out and about in the city at night, so I was extremely excited to go out on Friday night with Erik to celebrate my cousin's birthday at Monroe Lounge located in North Beach.  The venue was just beautiful.  They had renovated the old Dragon Bar and transformed it into an upscale and glamorous lounge where Hollywood Regency meets Modern Speakeasy.  I think they did a fabulous job with the decor and the attention to detail was just impressive.  I've always been a fan of Old Hollywood Glamour and have always been intrigued by the Roaring 20's so this lounge was the perfect marriage of the two in my opinion. If you ever find yourself in San Francisco, I would definitely recommend this place for a drink or two!






All Images via MonroeSF.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips