The September Issues

Monday, September 3, 2012

This year is just flying by! Yes, it's already September and this month the magazines are extra large! Here's to September and the start of Fall Fashion! Although, I love the pastel and neon frenzy from Spring/Summer - this Fall, pops of color will still be making it's appearance and Cobalt Blue is definitely going to be one of them.  However, judging from the covers of the September Issues released, I noticed that each of the covers have some shade of PINK on them.  I'm loving it because pink has become one of my favorite colors, especially with black and gold (you'll notice that a lot in my artwork).

The September issues of some of my favorite magazines + one of my own paintings coming soon to Velvet Throne

Have you guys watched The September Issue movie yet? If not, it's a great documentary following Vogue's Editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour, as she and her team put together the September Fashion Issue.  It's like watching The Devil Wears Prada only it's reality. 

Cheers to falling leaves and boots galore! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips