Tuesday Treasures - Greek Key Bedding

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today I am lusting over this Black & White Greek Key duvet cover for my bedroom.  It's just so clean and crisp.  I love the simple spin from the traditional Greek Key pattern. This beautiful duvet cover can be purchased here and is about $262 for a Queen size duvet.


Since my comforter and all my sheets are white, I've finally decided to put a duvet cover on my white comforter (I don't know how I lasted so long without one). Also, since I've been doing a ton of cleaning, my vacuum cleaner decided to eat my bed skirt so I needed a new one of those as well.  However, since I'm on a budget right now, I was able to find a 7 piece duvet set on sale on Amazon from Chezmoi for only $40! I couldn't believe it.  It still looked really crisp and I actually love the black edging on the bed skirt.  I can't wait to show you how it looks in my room.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips