Workspace Wednesday - GO WILD AT WORK!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Add a wild twist to your office space by adding some fun animal print accents.  Apply wallpaper to an accent wall, find an amazing chair, or a soft and furry rug - whatever your call of the wild may be, these office spaces are guaranteed to add some fun to your typical workday!
The Kelly Green desk just pops against this wallpaper

This wallpaper is the perfect balance of funky and classic!
Snakeskin!
I'm in LOVE with this office (Black & White + rich textures)
This room makes me smile
I know this one isn't an office, but I'd sure love to get ready here every morning!
I'm wishing for this chair in my office...
*All images via Pinterest.
Come follow me ;)

Have a great day!
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips