Sitting on a Velvet Throne

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Yes, I've been sitting on my Velvet Throne Accessories Collection for over a year now, and have finally gotten it together to open my online Shop on ETSY.  I have been busy with custom orders, and private events, and now with getting everything ready for the new baby, I thought...what better time than in the middle of all this commotion to finally open up my store! Yes, unfortunately, that's how my crazy mind works. The busier I am the more I can actually get accomplished!

I only have a few items left in my shop but I'll soon me adding a few more new pieces shortly! I hope you enjoy them!

Shop now:


To see more of my previous sold designs please visit by Jewelry Blog at:


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips