My Favorite Place

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My obsession with HGTV continues, and I actually feel good saying that I have finally narrowed it down to one of my all time favorite celebrity homes... for now at least. Kara Dioguardi's home is BEAUTIFUL! It's bright, modern, open, airy, contemporary and just chic with some added natural wood elements that just balance out this space perfectly! It is definitely my inspiration when I redo my house - clean lines, high contrast, bright, and comfy.

I love window bench reading nooks...and her luxury fur throw 


The entrance foyer


The grande living room


The wide open floor plan...what a great place to entertain


This dining room is just AMAZING - I'm in love with the ceiling and reflective walls




...and more open space for entertaining.


 The Master Bedroom  
The exposed natural wooden beams are a gorgeous balance for this chic glamorous room. 




The view of her house from the infinity pool

These photos don't quite show you just how beautiful this home is, compared to what they show you on the show...try to catch it on HGTV's show My Favorite Place.

Happy Dreaming!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips