Happy Mother's Day!

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommy's out there.  Being a mother is such an amazing experience and without my daughter and my soon to come son,  I would feel incomplete in my life.  I've learned so much from my AMAZING mother and mother-in-law and couldn't feel luckier to have them both in my life.  I love you guys!

And to my little Keira who's getting to be such a big girl now, you will always be my little "sunshine princess"!  Time sure does fly...

Keira just a few months old
Keira & Mommy at the Aquarium
Just love her SO much!
Waking up to this smile is PRICELESS!
...it's a girl thing!


...and without our Mommy's we wouldn't be able to be Mommy's!

Happy Mother's Day to our Special MOM's!


My Mommy & Me

Erik & His Mom

Happy Mother's Day...enjoy your wonderful day!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips