Vampire Diaries Weekend - July 2012!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Okay, as I noted in my "About Me" section of my blog, I am obsessed with TVD (The Vampire Diaries)!  I got hooked on it when I was on maternity leave when Keira was born in 2009.  The pilot aired and I just loved it, and so did everyone else that I told - including my sister!  So, you guys have to check it out if you haven't already.  Season 3 just finished and it was AWESOME once again!  Check out this trailer for Season 3 below.

P.S. - I think they're still showing Seasons 1 & 2 on Netflix Instant Streaming so you can catch up on there too!




I'm so excited because there's going to be a Vampire Diaries convention here in Burlingame's Hyatt Hotel in July!  So, my sister and I are going to go of course and we got a photo op with the 2 brothers - YAY!!! So excited...I can't wait!  If you guys are interested in attending the convention, you can still buy tickets HERE.  Message me if you guys are going!





Happy Wednesday!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips