Weekend Update

Sunday, May 20, 2012

The weather was great here in the bay area! I've been mostly trapped inside my house all last week finishing my antibiotics and resting up to try to get back into gear, so my husband wanted to take Keira and I outdoors to absorb some natural Vitamin D from the sun.  We live really close to Coyote Point but we have actually never been able to visit CuriOdessey yet so we made a day of it and it was so much fun!  Keira got to see some animals and she had a blast!


Keira's face...

My big BUMP!

These seals posed for the camera

I thought this picture was beautiful!

Playing at Magic Mountain Park at Coyote Point

This slide was massive!
Baby Ryker's shower was also this weekend at Erik's parents house in Redwood Shores and it was another gorgeous day!  Keira went out on the paddle boat for the first time with her Opa - again, her smile is just priceless! They had a blast!


Thank you to everyone who shared this wonderful shower for Ryker with us, we're truly blessed!  More pics to come!

Have a great week everyone!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips