Need your prayers guys!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hi all,
I know I've been MIA for a few days. I was planning on doing another Weekend Update but unfortunately I've been sick again but this time I got pneumonia so I've been in the hospital trying to fight this. Baby Ryker seems to be doing great but I just need some extra love and positivity for my body to fully recover. I'm staying positive and I plan on being right back to on my feet very soon. I'm been so lucky to have such a great husband to stay with me and brighten up my days and Keira who always makes me laugh. Thank you to my family and friends for coming to visit me and for all your positive energy. I love you guys and I'll give you an update soon!!!
-Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips