Weekend Fun

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  It was an eventful one for us - two birthdays and a wedding! Good times! Here's a few photos to share with you.

My cousin's birthday party at Monroe SF lounge.  I did her hair and makeup and of course she's wearing earrings my feather earrings from Velvet Throne :)
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Baldaccini
The girls had a great time and so did the boys!
Then, it was my sister's birthday on Sunday and my family went to Happy Hollow Park & Zoo in San Jose to celebrate together.
There was a BEAUTIFUL Jaguar there that kept on trying to scratch and bite through the glass!
 It was a bit crazy to watch as Keira and the kids standing right there.
Have a great week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips