Weekend Fun

Monday, September 24, 2012

I hope you all had a great weekend!  It's hard to believe that next week is already the beginning of October!

Here's what we've been up to...

Keira's been practicing with Erik's under younger boys soccer team, "The United Knights"- she just loves going to practice now.  My little girl is growing up so fast!
more painting...
Oh how I miss downtown SF shopping!
The City of Hope Foundation Gala was this weekend at the Marriott Marquis.

 It was a relief to find out that I was still able to fit into these fun, glitzy shoes after having two kids!  I was so happy I didn't have to part with this pair.
We got to take home this lovely centerpiece from the event...I love the postcard!

Ahh...now time to relax at home after a night of standing in heels!  
(This is one of my FAVORITE wrap scarves I had special ordered from JumiFelt on Etsy a while ago.  It was beautifully handmade by Jurgita in Europe. It's just so soft - I could fall asleep with it around me like a blankie...
...and I did just that right after Erik snapped this photo! zzzzzz...

I hope you all have a great week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips