Beauty Essentials: My Best Body Shop Buys

Monday, October 22, 2012


Hi everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend.  I promise I'll do a Weekend Update soon, but I thought I'd share with you my favorite Body Shop products this morning.  I noticed just this weekend when I put my mascara on, that my lashes seemed to be quite thicker and even slightly longer than I remembered them to be.  In the past, I've tried out a number of Lash Nourishing Serums that proved to actually work if I applied it twice daily for about 4-6 weeks.  However, after I stopped applying them, my lashes would just go back to it's original length. This time I was surprised to see that my lashes were longer without the application of any lash serums! So, I realized then that the only thing different that I was applying around my eyes was my new Vitamin E Eye Cream from The Body Shop!  How awesome is that? Talk about knocking 3 birds out with one stone - not only was this eye cream a fraction of the cost of my previous Origins Eye Cream, but it actually mouisturized my eye area very well, AND it even made my lashes look even thicker and longer!  At $18 a tube ($12.50 right now since it's on sale online), it's defintely worth it!

Happy Monday!
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips