My Little Lady

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today, my daughter went to bed at 5:30 pm. This doesn't normally happen but I believe that she must be going through a growth spurt and needs some rest, but as I got to have some quiet time I realized just how quiet my world would be without her and her happy, fulfilled, and excited little soul.  My daughter has a presence about her that just lights up a room.  She might seem shy at first, but once she opens up to you she invites you to be a part of her world where everything is good and happy - a place where there is always a resolution and a happy ending no matter what the situation may be.  

Today, my mom snapped a beautiful photo of her dancing around the house in a shocking pink and silver sequenced leotard and I was just blown away by that photo and the moment she was able to capture of her surrounded by the beautiful space that she herself was creating, without even knowing it.  
It was a beautiful reminder that time flies and it doesn't just fly by... it zooms by! It's a constant reminder to treasure each moment!
Keira with Daddy when she was only a few weeks old.

..and at 6 months old!

It seems like it was just yesterday my little lady was just by little baby.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips