New Updates

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I have to apologize for the lag in daily postings – I’ve returned back to work from maternity leave and I’ve also been super busy working on a number of other side projects - sending out VTD orders since Halloween is just around the corner, working on a couple of new commissioned pieces, and focusing on a few more exciting changes and additions soon to come. 
There’s so many things I want to share with you, but life just flies by so fast sometimes I feel that there just isn’t enough time in a day to do everything I want to do.  So, I wanted to thank you all for sticking by me and supporting me, VTD, and following LMS.  I'll try my best to post some new photos this afternoon. I can't wait to share!
I hope you all have a great day!
Love you guys!
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips