Weekend Update - SF Fun!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It was another eventful weekend for us and I didn't know just how tired I was until Monday morning when coffee couldn't even quite fix me, but it was all worth it! 
We celebrated my father-in-law's birthday Friday night with a wonderful dinner and LOTS of sweets!
I'm so proud of my daughter - she painted this all by herself with watercolors specially for her Opa's birthday present.
I wish I had this playhouse growing up!
...and this kitchen too!

On Saturday, Erik and I made it an adventure to take public transportation into the city instead of driving this weekend since there were seven big events going on all around San Francisco!  So, Erik suggested we take the "BMW" this weekend - (Bart Muni Walk)!  That made me laugh!
On our way over to the Bluegrass Festival we got to see the Blue Angels spell out "GEICO" in the air! Pretty AMAZING advertising if you ask me!
We had a great time at the Bluegrass Festival with some friends just hanging out on the lawn. A friend of ours was a big fan of The Head and The Heart band so we got to watch them on stage.
On Sunday we went to Great America with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday. It was a great time!
 My mother-in-law bought Ryker this adorable outfit and when we saw my Dad that day he was wearing the exact same colored stripe hoody! What are the chances of that? It was so cute!
 
Oh, and check out this cars LASHES!
My nephew was cracking up when he saw this in the parking lot!

I hope you have a great week everyone!
-Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips