Weekend Update

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm usually a vodka martini kind of gal, but since we popped into a Speakeasy themed bar on Friday night I thought I would try one of the many types of Bourbons they had displayed.  I really liked this one - Russell's Reserve 10 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey - it's amazing how much of the caramel and chili pepper spice you can pick up.  I had no idea it even contained notes of chili pepper, almond, coconut, honey, and even cumin!
I love sending out goodies from VTD
Phase 1 of a large commission painting I'm working on
my "Mini-me" working on her pieces ;)

Let's go SF GIANTS!
Black & Orange earrings can be purchased here

More to come! 
Kathy

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips